My family and I went on another holiday to Nice, France. People in Nice say the sun shines 300 days out of the year. Well, when we arrived it was raining and we spent the first day walking in the rain.
The next day, the weather was awesome and we took an all day private tour:
- Our first stop was the view of the entire French Riviera. We saw mansions, the French Alps, yachts and beautiful blue water.
- We visited the Fragonard Perfume Factory. We learned all about the history of fine perfume making.
- In 20 minutes, we were in ANOTHER country, Monaco. Monaco is the 2nd smallest country in the world. It has more millionaires and billionaires than anywhere else in the world. We saw a lot of expensive cars at the Monte Carlo Casino.
- We stopped in Cannes and took pictures on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet. My mom loves red carpets, glitz and glamour and she had fun taking these pictures.
- Our tour guide took us around the Grand Prix track. He drove very fast on the 2.074 mile track. Race car drivers complete 78 laps.The lap record is 1:14.
On our last day, my parents rented lounge chairs and an umbrella and my sister and I spent all day in the water. The water was very cold and my parents let us be crazy in the water in our clothes. The beaches were different because they have pebbles instead of sand.
If you have any questions about this holiday, please comment below and I will be sure to respond after doing my homework.